2022 Medallion Hunt Clue #5
The objects I mentioned in Clue #3 gave me thought
That perhaps you want a little more to be taught
These items are not unique to our small little town
Usually they are seated quite low to the ground
Look low and look quick, it’s a race against time
As well as of course the other seekers in line
These items are Primary and essential for those
Who work to keep us safe and carry a hose
2022 Medallion Hunt Rules
1. Seekers are asked to be respectful of private property. The medallion will NOT be hidden on private property. Destruction of private OR public property is forbidden and will terminate the hunt. There will be no reason to dig. The medallion will be hidden within city limits.
2. Clues will be posted at Noon and 5 p.m. beginning at 5 p.m. on Thursday, June 9th. Clues will be posted in town at the Information Booth, the Onamia City Website, and the Onamia Area Civic Association Facebook page.
3. The finder of the medallion must immediately notify the Onamia Area Civic Association.
4. The finder will receive $250 cash. The prize doubles to $500 cash if the finder has an Onamia Days Button!
5. The winner will be posted and announced online and at the Information Booth as soon as possible.
***Stay healthy, happy, and safe! Happy hunting!