2022 Medallion Hunt Clue #3
Here come the numbers to find that small charm
If you don’t find it right away, don’t be alarmed
They say there’s a certain number of times you should look
But if you can’t remember, I’ll let you off the hook
You’d do well to look for some objects in a set
If you keep seeing them, you’ll get closer I bet
Don’t be afraid to turn back around
This medal is not one to be easily found
2022 Medallion Hunt Rules
1. Seekers are asked to be respectful of private property. The medallion will NOT be hidden on private property. Destruction of private OR public property is forbidden and will terminate the hunt. There will be no reason to dig. The medallion will be hidden within city limits.
2. Clues will be posted at Noon and 5 p.m. beginning at 5 p.m. on Thursday, June 9th. Clues will be posted in town at the Information Booth, the Onamia City Website, and the Onamia Area Civic Association Facebook page.
3. The finder of the medallion must immediately notify the Onamia Area Civic Association.
4. The finder will receive $250 cash. The prize doubles to $500 cash if the finder has an Onamia Days Button!
5. The winner will be posted and announced online and at the Information Booth as soon as possible.
***Stay healthy, happy, and safe! Happy hunting!