When in doubt while you’re looking you can glance at a map
Better yet bring a group and put on your thinking cap
You may need some bug spray and sunscreen for outside
I think where it’s placed it will easily hide
Decide how to get there; should you drive, walk, or bike?
It may feel when you’re looking like you’re in for a hike
So many roads and pathways to choose
I think you’ll do best dusting off your walking shoes
2022 Medallion Hunt Rules
1. Seekers are asked to be respectful of private property. The medallion will NOT be hidden on private property. Destruction of private OR public property is forbidden and will terminate the hunt. There will be no reason to dig. The medallion will be hidden within city limits.
2. Clues will be posted at Noon and 5 p.m. beginning at 5 p.m. on Thursday, June 9th. Clues will be posted in town at the Information Booth, the Onamia City Website, and the Onamia Area Civic Association Facebook page.
3. The finder of the medallion must immediately notify the Onamia Area Civic Association.
4. The finder will receive $250 cash. The prize doubles to $500 cash if the finder has an Onamia Days Button!
5. The winner will be posted and announced online and at the Information Booth as soon as possible.
***Stay healthy, happy, and safe! Happy hunting!