I mentioned the numbers in the last clue as a set
Here’s to hoping in the next clue you will get
A bit more to lead you on your treasure pursuit
Another set of numbers will lead you to the loot
Much like Clue #3, this set of numbers is special
If you paid attention in math you won’t have to wrestle
With the various number sets that exist in our town
A Prime example would be a good place to be found
2022 Medallion Hunt Rules
1. Seekers are asked to be respectful of private property. The medallion will NOT be hidden on private property. Destruction of private OR public property is forbidden and will terminate the hunt. There will be no reason to dig. The medallion will be hidden within city limits.
2. Clues will be posted at Noon and 5 p.m. beginning at 5 p.m. on Thursday, June 9th. Clues will be posted in town at the Information Booth, the Onamia City Website, and the Onamia Area Civic Association Facebook page.
3. The finder of the medallion must immediately notify the Onamia Area Civic Association.
4. The finder will receive $250 cash. The prize doubles to $500 cash if the finder has an Onamia Days Button!
5. The winner will be posted and announced online and at the Information Booth as soon as possible.
***Stay healthy, happy, and safe! Happy hunting!