13 years since this treasure hunt tradition began
As the very first winner I can say I’m a big fan
This all began back in the year 2009
Looking back on tradition, I think it’s time
To pay tribute to this community, I’ll reflect on the past
Although it won’t be located in the same spot as the last
Look high and look low but not underground
I can also tell you that on public property it’ll be found
Be respectful of those around you and the city of course
Stay within Onamia limits, no need to outsource
2022 Medallion Hunt Rules
1. Seekers are asked to be respectful of private property. The medallion will NOT be hidden on private property. Destruction of private OR public property is forbidden and will terminate the hunt. There will be no reason to dig. The medallion will be hidden within city limits.
2. Clues will be posted at Noon and 5 p.m. beginning at 5 p.m. on Thursday, June 9th. Clues will be posted in town at the Information Booth, the Onamia City Website, and the Onamia Area Civic Association Facebook page.
3. The finder of the medallion must immediately notify the Onamia Area Civic Association.
4. The finder will receive $250 cash. The prize doubles to $500 cash if the finder has an Onamia Days Button!
5. The winner will be posted and announced online and at the Information Booth as soon as possible.
***Stay healthy, happy, and safe! Happy hunting!